Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year


For every season there is change, change, change.


To all my friends I have recently said goodbye to, until I started working for schools this was a significant part of my life and this seems like the right time to start again.


I have been low and unwell for most of the holidays but am now beginning to feel a little better. Some might say that this has all been a reaction to the lack of adrenaline (stress); let me assure you there has been no real lack of stress.


As some of my blog friends will know John has had another stroke (October 15th) and as we are still, only now, beginning to really pick apart the problems that his first two strokes have left him with; things are not easy in the house of Weevil


So time to get back to basics: time to write and read; time to grow and sow; time to love and be loved.


A very happy New Year to all of my friends, old and new.

2 comments:

Greg said...

A very happy New Year to you and John. I hope that all goes well for you both.

She Weevil said...

Thanks Greg xx