Thursday, February 09, 2006

Word Cloud Factory


Thanks to the baggage that is mad and abides on England's bottom ( if she joined my frappr map you would know where I meant) for the link that provided my word cloud.

I think I may have inadvertently ordered a t-shirt but what the hell!

I'm so angry about T**** that I can't even blog about it. So this has provided a welcome little distraction and has inspired a poem of sorts.

Black Blog

City down:
Garden good.
Green happy home and
Life like little local love.
Lovely lovemaking loves
Objectionable old painter.

Picture Plymouth.
Read right.
Stroke stuff.
Think three times tommy
Of two united Weevils.

Somewhat like those fridge magnets you can play about with: you always have to butcher things about a bit, pull a leg off an X to make a Y or remove an S to fit your syntax.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the link. I joined your map. :-)